Are you confused which screen printing ink to use?
You do need to spend a bit of time assessing which is suitable for your product and we would be glad to help and advise you. This is a little starter so you can do some more research on our website.
- An ultra safe product suitable for use on children’s clothing including babies
- Suitable for use in school and colleges
- Available for Paper and Board
- Available for Textiles
- For paper screen printing
- Can be air dried.
- Only for Textiles e.g Cotton / Polyester Blends / Polyester etc
- Easy to print with but needed to be cured (otherwise print cracks and comes off in the wash)
- Eco Versions available
- Great colours on dark garments
- Specialist Inks like glitter
- Will print on non porous surfaces like metals and glass
- Suitable for unusual substrates
- For professional use
That gives you a start so you can start choosing the right ink for the right job. But remember we are only a phone call away should you want advice