WPS Premium Discharge Water based Ink – Designed for direct wet-on-wet printing onto Cotton or viscose fabrics dyed with dischargeable dyestuffs
- The ink needs to be activated with 6% WPS Premium discharge powder prior to use, only activate what you need as the ink then as a shelf life of 4-5 hours.
- The ink is manufactured to the following standards – Oeko tex class 1 and class 2
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsions such as Autosol 6000 and Dirasol 25 or for large production work Chromaline CP TEX
- Squeegee: Typically 65 (red) – 75 (green) Blade
- Mesh: 43 – 77T
- Cleaning: Use Water
- Curing: 170 C (160 – 180 seconds depending on equipment, colour, and garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
Prior to use mix in 6% Activator Powder. Mix and leave for 10 minutes to allow the Activator to dissolve. Re mix prior to printing. Only activate the ink you need as the ink has only a shelf life of 4 -5 hours when activated.
TIP – Use 3-4mm off contact and print one stroke. The discharge ink must penetrate into fabric. If necessary reduce squeegee speed and increase pressure.
Please note that the colour image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch.