Sericol Texiscreen Aqua AJ is a water-based textile ink, designed for direct wet-on-wet printing onto a wide range of natural and synthetic fabrics.
How to use :-
- Stencil: Water Resistant Emulsions such as Ulano 925WR and Dirasol 25
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
- Mesh: 43 – 64T
- Cleaning: Use Water
- Thinning: Use up to 5% water
- Curing: 150 C (120 – 180 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
- Cold Curing: Texiscreen Aqua AJ can be cold cured with the addition of 5% AJ333 Cold Cure Catalyst. Do not use AJ333 with Metallic Inks. We always recommend heat curing.
- Soil Association Approved
If you need ratios for mixing Pantone shades please contact us.
Available colours :-
- AJ001 Black
- AJ021 White
- AJ025 Opaque White
- AJ057 Seritone Yellow GS/Primrose (P)
- AJ046 Seritone Yellow RS/Golden Yellow (P)
- AJ103 Seritone Orange/Orange (P)
- AJ122 Seritone Red YS/Scarlet (P)
- AJ152 Brick Red
- AJ153 Seritone Red BS/Carmine (P)
- AJ154 Seritone Magenta/Fuchsia (P)
- AJ132 Seritone Violet/Violet (P)
- AJ218 Seritone Blue/Azure (P)
- AJ219 Oxford Blue
- AJ316 Seritone Green/Sea Green (P)
- AJ381 Extender Base
- AJ333 AJ Cold Cure Catalyst (1 Litre)
- ZT635 WB Flow Thinner (1 Litre)
- GB615 Glitter Silver (flake size .008) (1 Kg)
- GB607 Glitter Light Gold (flake size .008) (1 Kg)
Please note that the colour image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch