Permaset Permatone Inks – are mixing water based mixing inks so you can make Pantone shades.
- Environmentally friendly
- They do not contain any toxic chemicals ? Formulated free from Lead and other heavy metals
- Oekotex Class 1 standard with 60% to spare
- Safe to use on baby clothes under 2 years, underwear and swimwear
Please note that colour images are indicative.
Soil Association Approved.
Permatone is a colour management set designed for colour matching. The Inks can produce facsimiles of 1869 colours. As a water-based product equipment is easily cleaned with water. After heat fixing prints exhibit excellent wash rub and dry-clean resistance
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsions such as Autosol 6000 and Sericol Dirasol 25
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
- Mesh: 43T – 64T
- Cleaning: Use Water
- Curing: 160 C (120 / 180 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
- ECO friendly
PERMASET Inks are vegan. Ingredients are not sourced from animals and inks are not tested on animals. Ingredients that are sourced from plants are certified GMO free.