Permaprint Paper Water based Ink – a range of Screen Printing Inks formulated to provide excellent adhesion on a wide range of substrates. This includes sealed paper, cardboard, tyvek, polyesters (mylar), polycarbonates (lexan). Also some coated metals and poly-styrene and exhibits exceptional water resistance once dried.
Please note that the swatches are used for indicative purposes.
- 100% Solvent Free
- Environmentally friendly
- Enhanced screen stability
- Low odour
- Water resistant
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of substrates
- Includes ‘Glow’, ‘Pearl’ and ‘Process’ colours
How to Use Permaprint Paper Water based Ink :-
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsions such as Ulano 925WR and Dirasol 25
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
- Mesh: 32T – 120T (low mesh count for substrates such as wallpaper, recommend 77 – 100T for typical poster printer)
- Cleaning: Use Water
- Thinning: Use up to 1-3% water
- Curing: Air dry
- Use up to 3% QR1722 retarder to keep the ink wet if required
Stir well before use.
To reduce the risk of the ink drying in the screen, flood the stencil after the print stroke.
PERMASET Inks are vegan. Ingredients are not sourced from animals and inks are not tested on animals. Ingredients that are sourced from plants are certified GMO free.