MagnaPrint® Variotherm pigments are heat sensitive, thermochromic pigments which lose their colour as the temperature rises and recover their original state as the temperature returns to normal.
- They can be print applied or exhaust dyed by the pigment dyeing route. Pigment pad dyeing is also a possible option.
- MagnaPrint Variotherm pigments exhibit colour up to 22ºC and progressively lose colour until all has disappeared by 31ºC.
- By blending MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments it is possible to produce a colour or tone-on-tone shade change.
- The fastness of the printed fabric (or dyed) is dependent on the applied print system.
- MagnaPrint® Variotherm pigments can be used up to 15% in a conventional print paste such as MagnaPrint® AquaFlex V2.
MagnaPrint Variotherm Range TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.