MagnaPrint® Suede Foam NF is a ready to use water based printing paste to achieve suede/mock flock effect. MagnaPrint® Suede Foam NF has soft hand with good wash and dry cleaning fastness. MagnaPrint® Suede Foam NF can be coloured with up to 6% of MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments.
- Ready to use print paste
- For textured foam or puff effects
- MagnaPrint® Expanding NF can be printed directly on to the fabric or over flash cured under-base
- Printing is best undertaken using 32 – 43T (86 – 110) mesh screens
- Print in the last screen to avoid pickup
- Cure at a maximum temperature of 150°C (305°F) for 3 minutes
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32-43T
- Squeegee: Recommend 60/90/60
- Pigment: 6% Eco Pigment
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 180 seconds at 150 Degrees C
- Additives: 2% Retardent Gel Conc, 1% Clear CSP, 2-3% Crosslinker
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.