MagnaPrint® Soft Density XL is a water-based print ink recommended for raised, high build effects. It creates even higher build, gradually raised print areas than the standard MagnaPrint® Soft Density ink. Bases are fully compatible with each other and can be mixed at any ratio to achieve the required opacity and brightness
The MagnaPrint® Soft Density XL Range consists of following products:
- MagnaPrint® Soft Density White XL – ready-made white opaque paste.
- MagnaPrint® Soft Density Neutral XL – ready-made clear base for strong, bright shades.
- For raised high build effects
- Creates a softer, more rounded edge to the raised print area than MagnaPrint High Density XL
- Can be pigmented with MagnaPrint Eco-Pigment
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32-43T
- Squeegee: Recommend 60/90/60
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 180 seconds at 165Degrees C
- Additives: Crosslinker 100, Thickener CSP
Download MagnaPrint Soft Density XL TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form