MagnaPrint® Resist Paste has been developed to simulate a wax Batik style of printing. This is where a print is over dyed allowing the printed area to resist any of the colours from the dye bath.
- It is designed to work best on cellulosic fibres which are subsequently dyed with direct or reactive dyestuffs.
- The fabric should be printed with the MagnaPrint® Resist Paste. Followed by drying and baked at 150°C (300ºF) for 3 minutes. If the style or design requires MagnaPrint® Resist Paste can be applied
to the fabric by screen, paintbrush or even sprayed on to give the desired effect.
- Please Note: Unless the fibre or yarn is totally covered with the print paste, dyestuff will fix to uncoated areas which will reduce the resist effect.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 34-43T
- Pigment: Up to 6% Eco Pigments
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 180 seconds at 150 Degrees C
- Additives: Crosslinker 100
- Clean Up: Use Water
Download MagnaPrint Resist Paste TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.