MagnaPrint® Reinforcement Ink is a ready to use water-based printing ink designed to improve tear strength where maximum durability is required.
MagnaPrint® Reinforcement Ink works especially well on high performance sports fabrics that will be exposed to the elements and vigorous wear and tear. MagnaPrint® Reinforcement Ink can be pigmented with the addition of up to 6% Eco Pigments to give desired shade.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32-77T
- Pigment: Up to 12% Eco Pigments
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Softener TS, Retardant Gel
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.