MagnaPrint® MultiShine is a range of ready to use print pastes containing speciality pigments which give a superior colour shift or “two-tone” effect with increased shine and sparkle. Click here to see video.
- Use MagnaPrint Migration Blocker Black should be used on fabrics where dye migration is an issue
- For best printing results, use a black under-base (MagnaPrint AquaFlex Neutral V2 + 6% Black NGN
MagnaPrint Multishine Range – Key features
- Superior colour shift or “two-tone” effect with shine and sparkle
- High solids water-based ink
- Ready to print
- PVC free
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32 – 62T
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: 2% Retardant Gel Conc , 2 – 3% Crosslinker
- Clean Up: Use Water