MagnaPrint Matt Top Coat – is a clear high solids water-based ink, used as an overprint to give a matt finish to water-based inks.
- It has been designed to give an excellent print performance and open time on high mesh screens.
- It can also improve wet & dry crocking results.
- Printing is best undertaken using 34 – 120T (86 – 305) mesh screens with rectangular profile squeegees.
- it can be printed as an overprint in the last position over flash dried ink.
- After printing the garment/panel should be dried and ideally cured for 1-1½ minutes at 165°C (330°F).
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 34 – 120T
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 60 – 90 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Clean Up: Use Water
Download MagnaPrint Matt Top Coat TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.