MagnaPrint® Invisible ink is a high solids waterbased ink which glows bright blue under UV light. Designed to give excellent print performance and open time on high mesh screens. It can be printed as a top coat or pigmented with up to 12% MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments.
- High solids water-based ink which glows bright blue under UV light.
- Designed to give excellent print performance and open time on high mesh screens.
- Ink can be printed as a clear top coat.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32-77T
- Pigment: Up to 12% Eco Pigments
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Softener TS, Retardant Gel
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.