MagnaPrint High Density XL is a water-based print ink recommended for raised, high build effects. It creates even more dramatic, higher build print areas than the standard MagnaPrint® High Density ink.
The MagnaPrint® High Density XL Range consists of following products:
- MagnaPrint® High Density White XL – ready-made white opaque paste.
- MagnaPrint® High Density Neutral XL– ready-made clear base for strong, bright shades.
The bases are fully compatible with each other and can be mixed in any ratio to achieve the required opacity and brightness of print. MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments can be added in order to achieve a desired shade.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32-43T
- Pigment: Up to 6% Eco Pigments
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 150 – 180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Crosslinker 100
- Clean Up: Use Water
Download MagnaPrint High Density XL TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.