MagnaPrint Fade Out is a brand new 2-part ink system, designed to fade from the garment when washed. This creates a ‘wash-down’ effect that becomes unique to each garment over time.
Multiple layers of pigmented MagnaPrint® Fade Out Inks can be used to create a gradual reveal of colours and shades in the design over time. It could also be used to expose hidden printed areas or messages within the design as it fades.
MagnaPrint® Fade Out Underbase is a ready to use smooth opaque underbase with high wash fastness. MagnaPrint® Fade Out Ink is a ready to use ink, designed to fade and distress over time.
Through regular washing, MagnaPrint® Fade Out Ink will slowly age over the life of the garment. Each print develops unique characteristics – different for every consumer.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 34-77T
- Pigment: Up to 9% Eco Pigment
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 60 – 90 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Retardant Gel, 0-5% Fade Enhancer
- Clean Up: Use Water
Download MagnaPrint Fade Out TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.