MagnaPrint® DWR Primer – Surface preparation for use with water repellent fabrics (DWR). Use as the first screen in a print, to create a suitable surface for overprinting with High Solids water-based inks.
- Can be overprinted with MagnaPrint Migration Blocker Black for fabrics where dye migration occurs.
- DWR Primer does not affect the water repellency of the garment.
- Use MagnaPrint DWR Primer as the first print layer beneath your base ink.
- Use 32– 43T (80 – 110) mesh screens with rectangular profile squeegees.
- Print in 2 layers, flashing in-between and before an under-base is applied.
- It can be overprinted with MagnaPrint Migration Blocker Black when dye migration is an issue.
- Once MagnaPrint DWR Primer is applied to the fabric, use inks as directed.
- Cure as per ink recommendations.
- Curing can be reduced to 100°C (212°F) with the addition of MagnaPrint Crosslinker 200.
- MagnaPrint DWR Primer must be heat cured for optimum wash fastness.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 32-43T
- Squeegee: Medium 65
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 seconds at 100 Degrees C
- Additives: Crosslinker 200, Retardant Gel Conc
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples of further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.