The MagnaPrint® Crackle range is a fully aqueous ready to use printing paste. The range consists of a clear and a white ink, designed to give a print effect with a ‘cracked, aged’ appearance on knitted / stretchy fabrics. MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments can be added in order to achieve a desired shade.
The white paste may also be used in pure form to give a white crackle effect.
- The MagnaPrint® Crackle range should be printed through an open mesh screen. The thicker the ink deposit the better the crack effect achieved.
- After curing, the MagnaPrint® Crackle printed area should be stretched to achieve the “cracked” effect.
- After printing, the garment / panel should be dried and cured, ideally for 2½ – 3 mins at 165°C (330°F).
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 15-43T
- Squeegee: Recommend 65
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Pigment: Up to 6% Eco Pigment
- Curing: 150-180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Retardant Gel, Crosslinker 100
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.