MagnaPrint® Burn Out is used to create a devoré and removes cellulosic fibres to create a semi-transparent appearance to the fabric.
Read the article about MagnaPrint Burn Out in Images Magazine.
- MagnaPrint® Burn Out Base requires the addition of 15% Burn Out Activator before use.
- Mix the ink until the Activator is fully dispersed and a smooth paste is achieved.
- It is recommended for optimum results to leave the ink a minimum of 2 hours prior to printing.
- The activated base is then a “ready to use” ink for producing devoré effects on natural/synthetic blends and silk /cellulose blends.
- When handling this product please note that it has a pH of 1 – 2, therefore personal protective equipment must be used.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 34-43T
- Pigment: Up to 3% TransDye
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 240 seconds at 130-150 Degrees C
- Additives: Softener TS, Retardant Gel
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.