MagnaPrint Self Levelling Ink is a high solids water-based ink designed for use in manual printing.
- Suitable for printing on light or coloured backgrounds, it has been designed to give an excellent print performance and open time on mesh screens.
- MagnaPrint® Self Levelling White – is a ready to print opaque white paste.
- This can be used as underbase or highlight white, or pigmented to achieve pastel shades.
- MagnaPrint® Self Levelling Neutral – is a ready-made clear base for strong, bright shades.
- High solids, PVC-free water-based ink
- Designed for use with manual printing presses
- Ready to print – Crosslinker built in as standard to cure at 165°C (330°F)
- Suitable for light and dark coloured garments
- High quality print and wash performance
- Reduces pin holing when printing multiple layers
- Optimum ink coverage
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 34 – 120T
- Squeegee: Recommend 60 / 90 /60
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Pigment: Up to 12% Eco Pigment
- Curing: 60 – 90 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Retardant Gel Conc 5% / 2% Softener TS Conc
- Clean Up: Use Water
MagnaPrint Self Levelling Range TDS
For further information and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Enquiry For Below.