MagnaPrint® Reflective SB is a ready to use water-based textile printing ink containing micro glass beads which reflect light.
MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments can be added to achieve desired effect at a maximum level of 2 – 3%, exceeding these levels may detract from reflectivity.
MagnaPrint Reflective SB Key Features
- Ready to use
- Contains light reflective micro glass beads
- Designed to provide soft handle and excellent reflectivity
- Can be pigmented up to 3%
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 24-43T
- Squeegee: Recommend 60/90/60
- Pigment Loading: Up to 2% Eco Pigment
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 150 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: 2% Retardent Gel Conc, 2% Softener TS Conc, 2-3% Crosslinke
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.