MagnaPrint® Reflective Clear is a ready to use water-based textile printing ink containing micro glass beads which reflect light.
MagnaPrint® Reflective Clear can be coloured with MagnaPrint® Eco Pigments. It can be printed directly onto light coloured fabric or an underbase such as Aquaplas FF for dark fabrics. Alternatively it can be used as a final overprint on multicoloured designs.
- Ready to use
- Clear reflective ink suitable for pigmenting or over printing
- Contains light reflective micro glass beads
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 24-43T
- Squeegee: Recommend 60/90/60
- Pigment Loading: Up to 2% Eco Pigment
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 150 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: 2% Retardent Gel Conc, 2% Softener TS Conc, 2-3% Crosslinke
- Clean Up: Use Water
Download MagnaPrint Reflective Clear TDS
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.