MagnaPrint® ND Extra is a non-drying ready-made pigment paste suitable for printing on white (light) backgrounds. It has been developed specifically for high mesh counts and gives super sharp print mark, ultra-soft handle with excellent wash durability.
- For use on white or light coloured garments
- Designed for high mesh counts
- Ultra-soft handle
- Excellent wash durability
- 2-3 hours open screen time
MagnaPrint ND Extra is suitable for use with up to 6% MagnaPrint Eco Pigments. Also available as ready to print CMYK.
- MagnaPrint Process Black ND
- MagnaPrint Process Yellow ND
- MagnaPrint Process Magenta ND
- MagnaPrint Process Cyan ND
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 77 – 140T
- Squeegee: Recommend 60 / 90 /60
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Retardant Gel Conc 5% / 2-3% Crosslinker 200 & 500 / 2% Softener TS Conc
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples of further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form