MagnaPrint Killer Base is a ready to use base layer ink. Developed as an economic solution to significantly improve the handle and softness of plastisol inks.
- It can be used to replace the first layer of plastisol ink or as a replacement for discharge underbases. Its eco-friendly formulation can also provide plastisol printers with their first step into water-based printing.
- MagnaPrint® Killer Base has high opacity and provides a smooth, silk-like underbase with excellent matting down properties. Prevents puckering and pin-holing of fabrics.
- It allows for reduced print weight and has no pot-life implications unlike discharge underbase counterparts.
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Mesh: 34 – 64T
- Squeegee: Medium 65
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 90 – 120 seconds at 155 – 165 Degrees C
- Additives: Retardant Gel Conc 5%
- Clean Up: Use Water
For further information and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Enquiry For Below.