MagnaPrint® HB has been developed as a type of mock discharge system. It produces discharge look prints with a soft hand on non-discharge fabric. Printed on top of either a Discharge or AquaFlex White V2 underbase (dependent on fabric). Promo video.
- Developed in response to customers experiencing issues with the poor quality of discharge fabrics.
- MagnaPrint® HB system can be printed through high mesh counts up to 120T mesh for best results, and therefore has a very low ink consumption resulting in soft hand and extremely cost-effective prints.
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 62 – 120T
- Pigment: Up to 9% ECO Pigments
- Squeegee: Recommend 60 / 90 /60
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 120 – 180 seconds at 165 Degrees C
- Additives: 2-3% Crosslinker / 2% Softener TS Conc
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form