Developed as a low temperature cure product for use on temperature sensitive fabrics to avoid migration or shrinkage issues. The MagnaPrint® AquaFast 110 Range consists of following products:
- MagnaPrint® AquaFast 110 White – ready-made white opaque paste. Can be used as underbase or top white and pigmented to achieve pastel shades.
- MagnaPrint® AquaFast 110 Neutral – ready-made clear base for strong, bright shades.
- The bases are fully compatible with each other and can be mixed in any ratio to achieve the required opacity and brightness of print
How to Use
- Fabric Type: Cotton / Poly Blends
- Mesh: 43-62T
- Pigment: Up to 12% Eco Pigments
- Squeegee: Recommend 65 Red
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Curing: 90-120 seconds at 110-150 Degrees C
- Additives: Crosslinker 100
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.