MagnaPrint Foil Blocker has been developed to prevent foil sticking to areas where it is not required and enable multi coloured designs with foil only sticking to the desired areas.
- Overprint a thick layer of MagnaPrint® Foil Blocker in the areas you do not want foil to stick. Printing is best undertaken using 32 – 43T (86 – 110) mesh screens with rectangular profile
- It is also possible to use a high build stencil to increase the deposit of MagnaPrint® Foil Blocker to prevent foil sticking in unwanted areas.
- Cure according to TDS instructions used for underbase.
- Foil according to Foil Adhesive TDS.
How to Use
- Mesh: 32 – 43T
- Squeegee: Medium 65
- Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsion e.g. MagnaPrint Emulsion, Autosol 6000, Dirasol 25.
- Clean Up: Use Water
If you require pricing, samples of further information please email email@example.com or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.