MagnaPrint® Crosslinker 500 can be used to considerably reduce the time of curing pigment prints. It is compatible with most MagnaPrint® printing systems.
MagnaPrint Crosslinker 500 is particularly useful where dryers have insufficient dwell time.
- It can be used at varying concentrations up to a maximum of 3%. Trials should be carried under specific printing conditions to arrive at the correct addition level.
- Once added to a print paste, it will remain active for a maximum of 7 days.
- Minimum curing recommendation – 2 minutes at 120°C
Download MagnaPrint Crosslinker 500 TDS
- MagnaPrint Crosslinker 500 can be used to reduce curing time or temperatures of inks down to 120°C (248°F). Once added to your ink, it remains active for up to 7 days making the product ideal for long print runs.
- Crosslinker 500 is also certified to Oeko-Tex Eco Passport Class 1 and ZDHC Level 3 making it a sustainable option.
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.