MagnaPrint® Crosslinker 200 can be used to considerably reduce the time or temperature of curing pigment prints.
- MagnaPrint® Crosslinker 200 is particularly useful where dryers have insufficient dwell time. Also when reduced curing temperatures are necessary to avoid colour migration.
- MagnaPrint® Crosslinker 200 is also ideal for adhesion to challenging fabric types such as nylon or silicone treated fabrics
- MagnaPrint® Crosslinker 200 can be used at varying concentrations, depending on the product into which it is to be added. As a general rule 5 – 20g/kg is sufficient (0.5 – 2%).
- Trials should be carried under specific printing conditions to arrive at the correct addition level. Once added to a print paste, MagnaPrint® Crosslinker 200 will have a shelf life of up to 4 – 5 hours dependant on room temperature.
- It should be noted that for particularly low curing temperatures i.e. room temperature, crosslinking takes some time and optimum fastness will not achieved until approximately 48 hours.
If you require pricing, samples, or further information please email email@example.com or call us 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.