MagnaPrint® AquaFlex V2 Range is a high solids water based ink for printing on light or coloured backgrounds. It has been designed to give excellent print performance and open time on high mesh screens.
MagnaPrint® AquaFlex White V2 is a ready to print opaque white screen printing ink.
This can be used as underbase or highlight white, or pigmented to achieve pastel shades. MagnaPrint® AquaFlex Neutral V2 is a ready made clear base for strong, bright shades.
- AQUAFLEX WHITE V2 – High stretch opaque white amazingly Opaque, quick to cure and slow to dry
- AQUAFLEX NEUTRAL V2 – High stretch clear print paste
- High solids water-based ink
- PVC free
- Ready to print – crosslinker built in as standard to cure at 165°C (330°F)
- Ideal for high stretch performance polyester or blended fabrics
- Suitable for light and dark coloured garments
- High quality print and wash performance
- Excellent open time on high mesh screens
- Ideal for solid print areas or vector art
Download MagnaPrint Aquaflex V2 TDS
If you require pricing, samples of further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01614426555 or complete Enquiry Form.