Used Panther Flash Dryer Model 1 Flash Dryer
- Uses ceramic elements giving optimum evenness of heat distribution
- Ceramic elements have an expect working life of 15 – 20 years
- All steel construction is powder coated for durability
- Wire safety guard on the top
- Long wave infra red is not colour sensitive, drying all colours equally
- Easily adjusted element height – up to 117cm (46 inches) above floor level.
- Power of elements is factory adjusted to give optimum flash dry time and power economy
- 4 Wheels heavy duty
- Long mains lead for convenience (6 metre)
- Operates from a normal UK 13amp socket – please note unit is normally shipped with a 16amp plug
- Flash time for plastisol (Sericol‘Texopaque’) is 10 seconds. Flash time can be extended by increasing the clearance between elements and the platen.
- Weight 18kg
Made in the UK.