WPS Texitunnel 700 Tunnel Dryer, sometimes known as the 700 Panther Dryer. This is the most popular tunnel dryer in the UK a proven workhorse – built to last:
Highly efficient t-shirt dryer 700 Tunnel dryer is suitable for any small or medium size t-shirt printing company using mainly “plastisol” printing inks. Good for t-shirts, sweatshirts, working clothes, umbrellas and many more substrates.
- Suitable for curing (plastisol inks) up to 500 garments per hour
- Suitable for curing air drying waterbased inks up to 600 garments per hour
- For heat cured water based inks 2 passes is required (100 – 150 garments per hour)
DTF Printers – The 700 can be used for curing DTF transfers. We can build a 13amp Single Phase version which uses a standard domestic power socket on request.
- Length – Overall 2 metres (Inlet 59cm / Tunnel 109cm / Outlet 33cm)
- Width – Maximum with control box on the side 97cm / maximum with control box on the top 92cm / Tunnel (outside) 77cm / Belt width 70cm and Heaters 51.5cm
- Electrical – available as 1 or 3 phase (380 volts / KW (total) 7.4 kw / Average power use per phase per hour 1.6 kw / Max power requirements per phase 11 amps
If you are not sure which dryer is best for use, please contact us and we will assist you. Please email email@example.com or call 01614426555.