The WPS 8240 Texitunnel Tunnel Dryer is popular with printers who use 2 hand carousels or have an automatic carousel. Curing plastisol prints on t-shirts at rates of about 700+ t-shirts or large garments per hour.
It will also dry and fix waterbased inks like “Texiscreen” in 1 pass at rates of 150 to 300 shirts per hour depending upon the print area. The 8240 has heating elements that are 104cm making it ideal for to use with large pieces.
- Suitable for curing (plastisol inks) up to 1000 garments per hour (using both sides of the belt)
- Suitable for curing air drying waterbased inks up to 900 garments per hour
- Suitable for curing Digital printer waterbased inks (200 – 250 Dark garments with heavy white print and 250 – 300 light garments)
- For heat cured water based inks 150 – 300 garments per hour
- Length – Overall 3.8 metres (Inlet 75cm / Tunnel 218cm / Outlet 80cm)
- Width – Tunnel (outside) 105cm / Transportband 1200cm and Heaters 104cm
- Electrical – 3 phase (380 volts / KW (total) 27 kw / Average power use per phase per hour 6.0 kw / Max power requirements per phase 41 amps
- Belt Speed in m/min – 0.6 to 6.0
Available for export – shipping dimensions are as follows :-
Length 2.4m x 1.4m wide x 1.0m High approx 465Kg.
Made in Kent, UK by WPS.