WPS 800L Aquacure Tunnel Dryer is the perfect solution for DTG and Screen Printers using Water based inks. Highly efficient t-shirt dryer suitable for any medium size t-shirt printing company, dryer is incredibly power efficient. Good for t-shirts, sweatshirts, working clothes, umbrellas and many more substrates.
The dryer can also be used for Plastisol and can be used with small automatic carousels. The dryer has two heating arrays under independent temperature control meaning that for low production manual printing you can reduce power consumption by turning off one of the arrays.
We also have a modular version of the 800L so the dryer can be installed in small studios, difficult to access locations and for mezzanine floors.
- Perfect choice if you are using DTG printers such as Epson, Ricoh, Resolute, Viper DTG, Anajet, Roland, Texjet and Brother.
- Suitable for curing (plastisol inks) ranging from 200 – 600 garments per hour depending on garment size, type of print etc
- Suitable for curing air drying water based inks ranging from 600 garments per hour depending on garment size, type of print etc
- Suitable for curing Digital water based inks 100 (dark garments per hour, with heavy white) and 120 (light garments)
- Dual Hot Air recirculation modules –with variable speed control
- Dual Heating Arrays with individual temperature control (perfect for when printing low production plastisol)
- Heating Arrays can be raised / lowered as per requirements
- Dual Extractors (to single 80mm outlet) – variable speed control
- Front and rear Sliders
- New Powerful DC motor (permanent magnet) with choke
- Length– Overall 3.4 metres (Inlet 70cm / Tunnel 210cm / Outlet 60cm)
- Width– Maximum 90cm / Belt Width 70cm and Heaters 51.5cm
- Electrical– 3 phase (380 volts / KW (total) 15.3 kw / Average power use per phase per hour 3.4 kw / Max power requirements per phase 24 amps (needs 32 amp three phase connect).
Available for export.