WPS 700L Texitunnel Tunnel Dryer – Highly efficient t-shirt dryer suitable for any medium size t-shirt printing company using plastisol and waterbased printing inks. Good for t-shirts, sweatshirts, working clothes, umbrellas and many more substrates. Ideal tunnel dryer for digital printers including popular DTG printers such as Resolute, Viper DTG, Anajet and Brother. Sometimes known as the 700L Panther Dryer.
- Suitable for curing (plastisol inks) up to 700 garments per hour
- Suitable for curing air drying waterbased inks up to 700 garments per hour
- Suitable for curing Digitally printed waterbased inks 100 (dark garments per hour, with heavy white) and 120 (light garments)
- For heat cured water based inks 100 – 150 garments per hour
- Length– Overall 3.0 metres
- Width– Maximum with control box on the side 97cm / maximum with control box on the top 92cm / Tunnel (outside) 77cm / Belt width 70cm and Heaters 51.5cm. Also available with 60cm belt
- Electrical– Available in Single Phase 32amp configuration or 3 phase (380 volts / KW (total) 10.2 kw. Average power use per phase per hour 2.3 kw / Max power requirements per phase 16 amps
- Belt Speed in m/min – 0.4 to 4.2
Please note that the single phase version is significantly less powerful than 3 Phase version, ideal for manual screen printers and DTG users
Available for export – shipping dimensions are as follows :-
- Made in Kent, UK by WPS.
- Length 2.4m x 1.0m wide x 650mm High approx 235Kg – shipping via pallet or crate