WPS Panther Flash Dryer Model 2 with a flash area of 21.5″ X 16″. Designed for heavy duty use the Model 2 Flash Dryer is a perfect fit for manual screen printers looking for a reliable, well build flash dryer.
- Ideal for flash curing long prints
- Uses ceramic elements giving optimum evenness of heat distribution
- Ceramic elements have an expect working life of 15 – 20 years
- All steel construction is powder coated for durability
- Wire safety guard on the top
- Long wave infra red is not colour sensitive, drying all colours equally
- Easily adjusted element height – up to 117cm (46 inches) above floor level.
- Power of elements is factory adjusted to give optimum flash dry time and power economy
- 4 Wheels heavy duty
- Long mains lead for convenience (6 metre)
- We offer 3 power versions (13amp uses standard domestic plug), 16amp (using 16 amp single phase plug) and 20amp (uses 32amp single phase plug). The 16 and 20amp versions are recommended, please advise or discuss us your requirements.
- Flash time for plastisol (Sericol‘Texopaque’ 20amp version) is 10 seconds. Flash time can be extended by increasing the clearance between elements and the platen.
Weight 26kg (approx.)
Please note that we recommend when using this size of flash dryer that you use platen protectors or aluminium platens.
Made by WPS in Kent, UK.