WPS vinyl screen printing ink is a solvent based ink. It has been formulated for printing onto flexible and rigid PVC. Especially low odour, making them pleasant to use and dry with a brilliant gloss or Matt finish. Vinyl inks have good resistance to petrol and alcohol.
- Good for printing of rigid and flexible PVC, vinyl coated materials and self adhesive vinyl films
- The ink can be used on coated polyester and metal, cellulose acetate, acrylics and polycarbonates.
- Vinyl inks are great for printing onto Powder coated metals.
- They can be used for spraying and brushing onto banners i.e. tarpaulins for curtain-sided vehicles
- Vinyl inks are designed for printing onto most types of rigid, flexible and limp PVC. These inks have a low odour making them pleasant to use. They offer good opacity and are easy to print with.
- Following printing clean up and high strength screen wash.
These inks dry fast to a smooth finish. Price shown is for 1kg.
Ready to Use Colours
- Vinyl White Gloss
- Vinyl Black Gloss
- Vinyl Black MATT
- Vinyl Blue Gloss
- Vinyl Blue MATT
- Vinyl Bright Green Gloss
- Vinyl Bright Green MATT
- Vinyl Cerise MATT
- Vinyl Deep Green Gloss
- Vinyl Deep Green MATT
- Vinyl Deep Red MATT
Thinner and Retarder (keeps the ink wet) also available.