WPS Correx Ink is a solvent based screen printing ink designed for printing onto Fluted Polyolefines such as correx, huntsman fluted and corridboard. Correx signs are a low-cost high-impact signage choice ideal for temporary outdoor usage such as real estate sale and letting boards or short-term directional signage. WPS Correx Ink can be used on other forms of Polypropylene.
- Correx inks are available in quantities of 1KG.
- Ideal for Industrial Screen Printing Applications
- The Correx Inks are an air dry ink and therefore you will not require any heat curing equipment.
- The print should air dry within 40 minutes depending on stock and air conditions.
- We recommend you print through a mesh no finer than a 90t.