WPS LED Screen Exposing Kit includes the light, stand, screens, chemicals and emulsion. All you need to expose screens. Perfect for Home Screen Printers and Educational establishments looking for a cost effective solution.
- 1 x Exposure Unit, 30watt LED , Floor Standing, will expose industry standard screen of 31″ x 24″, with foam base to create the vacuum, all you will need to get is a sheet of glass.
- 1 x Small Foam Base
- 1 x Medium Foam Base
- 1 x Aluminium Screen 16 x 20inches with a 43T mesh count
- 1 x Transparency Film A4 10 sheets
- 1 x Autosol 5000 Emulsion 1 Ltr
- 1 x Stencil Strip 500ml
- 1 x Screen Degreaser 500ml
- 1 x Coating Trough 12inches
- 3 x Rolls of Screen Masking Tape
Light Source: 30W LED Light. More efficient than a 1000W Halogen or two x 500watt light unit, where the light can overlap and cause uneven exposure)
- Adjustable Height. So you can now lower the exposure unit to 10 inches for just 6 minutes for smaller screens. For large screen 31″ x 24″ set the distance to 23inches for 20 minutes. For 20″ x 24″ screens set the distance at 20 inches and expose for 15 minutes.
- 2 x Foam included Floor Standing Charcoal Foam:
- 1 x 12.5″ x 8.5″ x 4″ (for your 12″ x 16″ frames)
- 1 x 16″ x 20″ x 4″(for your 20″ x 24″ frames+)
- Supplied with two different sized foams – to increase the height level to expose larger screens more easily.
- Important: Foam is charcoal in colour to absorb the light and not to reflect the light as lighter colours will do. This will prevent sharp toothing on fine line work and text when exposing. The smaller foam is placed on the ground first to increase the height, the second foam is placed on top of the smaller foam.
- Weight is 11 kgs (including stand), fully wired with a 13amp plug.
- Castors for easy mobility.
- You will need to supply your own sheet of Glass. This can be purchased from your local glass supplier shop with a bevelled edge. The glass needs to be at least 6mm thick double glazed or 10mm thick either single/double glazed. The thicker the sheet of glass is, the more heat from the lamp it will be able to withstand so you can reduce the distance of the lamp from the screen to reduce your exposure time.
- This unit will do the same job as a unit costing £500.00+ it just takes a little longer to expose the larger screen.