FREEstyler2 Direct To Screen System – Unlike most ink jet to film devices and more expensive direct to screen systems the FREEstyler uses a disposable ink cartridge. This results in a simpler solution without the need of a complicated ink feed system. It will support frame sizes up to 36″ x 25″.
FREEstyler2 Direct To Screen produces high-quality stencils in minutes, with automatic digital image registration built in. After imaging, the screen is ready for immediate exposure. Without the need for a glass or vacuum.
- Designed for the medium size print screen printing market the FREEstyler DTS is breaking new ground, using inkjet technology it will introduce Direct to Screen capabilities to the medium sized screen printers. The integrated exposure option includes an integrated LED exposure unit and stand.
- You place an emulsion coated screen on the flat bed of the FREEStyler (it comes with various clamps that came be used to aid registration). You then control how the stencil is printed using RIP software that comes with the system.
- It replaces the Film Positive printing process, the FREEStyler uses inkjet technology to print the artwork directly on the screen. It uses a quick drying ink which is water soluble. When completed you pop the screen in the exposure unit , whilst the FREEstyler creates your next screen. You then take the exposed image and washout as per normal.
- Designed for the small and midmarket with an appropriate pricing structure.
- The FREEStyler supports frames up to 36” x 26”, (creates stunning stencils Resolution from 600 – 2400 dpi, 55 – 60 lpi). This would be difficult to achieve accurately with film positives printed with an inkjet printer.
The Freestyler is available as a standalone unit, integrated exposure unit / integrated exposure unit with integrated drying cabinet.
Unit made in the EU to order.
Please email email@example.com or phone 0161 442 6555 for a quotation