WPS Screen Filler can be used for spotting out and for masking open areas:
Masking Open Areas:
- Pour on to the inside of screen & spread using either a coating trough, plastic spatula or a piece of stiff card
- Remove any surplus from the reverse side of the screen
- Allow to dry – warm air will speed up the process
- For coarse meshes re-apply as necessary.
For spotting out:
- Examine screens for pin-holes. Use a brush or non-sharp instrument to apply a spot of filler to any pin-holes. Apply to the print side.
Any questions on how to use screen filler then please feel free to contact us.