• After printing is complete, remove the excess ink using a pallet or push knife. Apply the Safewash NE Gel generously to both sides of the screen with a brush ensuring that all the ink has been covered.
• The screen can now stand at room temperature for up to an hour (depending on the temperature of the room and the curing speed of the ink) before the screen will require reclaiming.
• When reclaiming, first rinse down the screen on both sides using mains pressure water. Ensure that all of the ink and the Safewash NE gel has been removed before adding stencil remover to the screen.
• We would recommend High Strength Stencil Stripper or Stencil Stripper GEL. Brush the stencil strip into the stencil until it has completely softened and then remove with main pressure water followed by high pressure water spray.
• If any stains from the ink or stencil material are remaining, remove with KC or WM Haze remover.