Sericol Dirasol 25 is a diazo photostencil emulsion that is compatible with water-based or plastisol inks.
It is specially formulated for printers of T-shirts, sports and fashion wear, using water-based or plastisol inks. The emulsion is suitable for all Sericol and WPS Water Based inks.
A perfect all round photosensitive emulsion.
- Light violet colour, 2 pack diazo direct emulsion
- Excellent mesh bridging
- Good see-through for easy registration/setting up
- Resistant to plastisol and water-based inks
- Can be post hardened with Dirasol Super Hardener or water proofed with Sericure
- Emulsion will last up to 3 months if kept in cool conditions / longer if refrigerated
We recommend that the emulsion is used in sub due lit conditions or use low blue light and low ultra-violet content.
Usage instructions – Fill the sensitiser bottle up to 80% of total capacity and shake well until the sensitiser is fully dissolved. Then add the sensitiser to the emulsion and thoroughly stir with a plastic or wooden stirring stick. Leave the emulsion for at least 1 hour before use to allow the bubbles to subside. The emulsion will last up to 3 months if kept in cool conditions.
For information on exposure timing and coating guidance please refer to:-
if you have any questions please email as firstname.lastname@example.org ir phone 01614426555.