Dirasol 25 is a diazo photostencil emulsion that is compatible with water-based or plastisol inks. It is specially formulated for printers of T-shirts, sports and fashion wear, using water-based or plastisol inks. Suitable for all Sericol and WPS Water Based inks.
• Light violet colour, 2 pack diazo direct emulsion
• Excellent mesh bridging
• Good see-through for easy registration/setting up
• Resistant to plastisol and water-based inks
• Can be post hardened with Dirasol Super Hardener or water proofed with Sericure
• Emulsion will last up to 3 months if kept in cool conditions / longer if refrigerated
We recommend that the emulsion is used in sub due lit conditions or use light of low blue and ultra-violet content.
Fill the sensitiser bottle up to 80% of total capacity and shake well until the sensitiser is fully dissolved. Add the sensitiser to the emulsion and thoroughly stir with a plastic or wooden stirring stick. Leave the emulsion for at least 1 hour before use to allow the bubbles to subside. The emulsion will last up to 3 months if kept in cool conditions.
For information on exposure timing and coating guidance please refer to:-