WPS Premium Plastisol Additives including cureable reducer and soft hand base. Additives work with all standard plastisol inks.
- Cureable Reducer : Cureable reducer which can be used with any Plastisol Ink. It contains a special detackifing agent that helps reduce the amount of Ink that sticks to the bottom of the screen. The reducer thin the ink to make it easier to work with and pass through finer mesh counts. It will also reduce the ink opacity therefore it is recommended that no more than 1-3% by weight is added to high opacity inks.
- Soft Hand Base : You can add between 10-20% of soft hand base, please note that? adding extender base lower opacity. Soft Hand Base allows you to achieve an extremely soft-hand print.
- Nylobond Additive: An essential ingredient for printing on Nylon jackets and other products made of woven nylon. Add 10-15% Nylobond by weight to any Plastisol Ink and it will adhere to nylon. When printing onto heavily waterproof garments or with high opacity inks we advise increasing the percentage amount. Nylobond will reduce ink viscosity, if so leave the mixture to stand for 2 hours and it will thicken. If not add a thickening additive.
- Once the Nylobond has been added to your Plastisol Ink you have a shelf life of 8-16 hours. After that time do not use the ink for printing. Do not return the Plastisol Ink containing Nylobond to the original container as it will contaminate the remaining ink. Garments need to be cured in the normal way when using Plastisol Inks.
- WPS Premium additives are available in 500ml / 1 Litre containers.
Made in the UK.