Union Ink White Plastisol Ink
- Union Diamond White PLHE-1070 – US Gallon Union Diamond White TDS
- Direct print low-bleed white for controlling dye migration on cotton / polyester blended garments. It can also be used as a bleed-resistant underbase for cotton / polyester blended garments.
- Smooth, bright white appearance
- Superior bleed resistance
- High opacity
- Extremely fast flashing with low tack
- Improved viscosity stability
- Union Super White MIXE-1000 – US Gallon – Excellent easy to print with plastisol, used primary as a mixing ink as part of Mixopake Range
Perfect for Manual and Automatic Screen Printers
How to use :-
- Stencil: specifically use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim, Proclaim EC Epicure, Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 / 75 Blade
- Mesh: 32 – 77T
- Cleaning: WPS Plastisol Ink Cleaner, Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Curing: 140 – 160 C (40 -90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, and garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.