Rutland White Plastisol Ink, Perfect for Manual and Automatic Screen Printers. Premium White Plastisol Inks from Avient. Sold in US Gallons.
- Rutland Silky Cotton White EH9020 – Rutland Silky Cotton white is a premium cotton white ink. It has a superb hand, excellent fibre mat down and great printability. This ink can be printed through very high mesh counts, which makes this an ideal cotton white for high detail, fine line printing. It is a brighter cotton white, so it can also perform as an under base or stand-alone white ink.
- Rutland SF-2 Cotton EH9072– Rutland SF-2 Cotton White is an excellent all-around cotton white ink suited for general use. It has a great value-to-performance ratio, ideal for the vast majority of printing. This ink is opaque and provides very good matt down, hand and colour. Preferred cotton white for most Rutland users. It can also perform well as an under base or stand-alone white ink.
- Rutland SF2 LB (Street Fighter) White EL90730 – Rutland SF2 LB (Street Fighter) White is a trusted all-around low bleed white ink designed to be used in a variety of settings. It has a great value-to-performance ratio, ideal for the vast majority of printing. Excellent opacity with fast flash with minimal after-flash tack. Great as an under base or stand-alone white.
- Rutland Snap White EL9240 – designed with a heavier body, which allows for highly opaque prints with a very bright white finish. It is great to print onto heavier fabrics. It has excellent opacity and and is a great under base to produce white prints. The printability is very good through lower mesh counts.
How to use :-
- Stencil: specifically use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim, Proclaim EC Epicure, Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 / 75 Blade
- Mesh: 32 – 77T
- Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Curing: 140 – 160 C (40 -90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, and garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.