Rutland M3 Plastisol Ink Range – Mixing System is a non-phthalate range of screen printing Inks. The M3 inks have great opacity as well as mixing characteristics making them ideal for high production work. Rutland M3 Plastisol Ink Range is designed mixing Pantone shades, ratios online on the Rutland website. Ideal for automatic and manual printers.
Key features :-
- High performance for 100% Cotton.
- Non-phthalate printing inks.
- NPT Low Bleed White underlay for printing on polyester/cotton blends.
- NPT Cotton White underlay for printing on 100% cotton.
- NPT Barrier Base (Dyno Grey) available for printing on 100% polyester
- Low crock and semi-matte finish
- Great opacity with quick flash.
How to use :-
- Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
- Mesh: 34T – 77T
- Cleaning: Standard, Biodegradable Screen Wash and WPS Plastisol Ink Cleaner
- Curing: 160 C (40- 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
- High performance for 100% cotton, gives semi matte. However If printing onto polyester/cotton blends apply a low bleed white first (recommend EL90730 Low Bleed SF2 QR2692) or if printing onto 100% polyester then apply barrier grey or barrier clear to avoid bleed issues.
- Quick flash times
Rutland M3 Ink System Product Info Bulletin
M3 mixing kit (15 Litres of ink) includes mixing Fluorescent inks, perfect as a starter kit.
Please note that the photographic image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch.