Rutland High Opacity Plastisol Inks. High Opacity ink printing onto 100% Cotton or over a low bleed underlay when printing on poly/cotton blends.
Ideal for automatic and manual printers. Ready for use just stir and print.
- Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 80 Blade
- Mesh: 34T -77T (can go up to 110T)
- Cleaning: Standard or Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Curing: 160 C (40 – 90 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
High performance for 100% cotton. If printing onto polyester/cotton blends apply a low bleed white first (recommend EL90730 Low Bleed SF2 QR2692).
Please note that the photographic image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch