Sericol Pioneer Ultra PVC Free Plastisol Ink.
A range of high opacity pvc free plastisol inks Phthalate Compliant. Approved by the Soil Association Certification Ltd to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). However these inks are suitable for a wide range of natural and synthetic fabrics. Can be used for Pantone matching.
Pioneer Ultra behaves similar to a standard Texopaque ink. The ink does not dry in the screen, ready for use (with a stir) with similar curing time
Formulated to have a good handle, which can be improved by using YC433 Overprint Transparent Base.
- Many Pioneer Ultra Yc PVC Free Plastisol colours have been approved by Soil Association Certification Ltd. to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) which is unique in the marketplace. Please note that you should not mix conventional or PVC Free Plastisol inks
- Exceptional wash and dry clean resistance
- Fast Flash
- Bright, vivid colours
- VOC free
- Oekotex Standard 100 Class 1
Available in 5 Kg, 1 Kg and 0.5 Kg quantities (Price Listed 0.5 Kg)
Please note that the colour image is indicative and should not be used as a colour swatch
How to use
- Stencil: Use plastisol suitable emulsions such as Ulano Proclaim, Dirasol 916 or Proclaim EC Epicure or Autosol 5000 or solvent resistant capillary film
- Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
- Formulated to support wet on wet printing
- Fast Flash Curing – please note that in hot conditions build up can occur and excessive heat could cause the ink to thicken in the screen or start to cure
- Mesh: 34 – 100T (higher mesh counts when using Seritone or Trichromatic ink (Process))
- Cleaning: Biodegradable Screen Wash
- Thinning: The ink is ready for use, just stir before use. You can use up to 5% YC591 Thinner to increase flow.
- Curing: 160 C (90 – 160 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.