Sericol Texiscreen Aqua AJ is a water-based textile ink, designed for direct wet-on-wet printing onto a wide range of natural and synthetic fabrics.
How to use :-
• Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsions such as Ulano 925WR and Dirasol 25
• Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
• Mesh: 43 – 64T
• Cleaning: Use Water
• Thinning: Use up to 5% water
• Curing: 150 C (120 – 180 seconds depending on equipment, colour, garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.
• Cold Curing: Texiscreen Aqua AJ can be cold cured with the addition of 5% AJ333 Cold Cure Catalyst. Do not use AJ333 with Metallic Inks. We always recommend heat curing.
• Soil Association Approved
If you need ratios for mixing Pantone shades please contact us.