Water-based discharge textile ink, provides extremely bright, vivid colours, exceptionally soft hand and superior wash fastness. Designed for direct wet-on-wet printing onto cotton garments.
• Stencil: Use Water Resistant Emulsions such as Ulano 925WR and Dirasol 25
• Activation: Prior to using the ink mix in 6% of TexCharge Activator. Once activated the ink has a shelf life of 8 hours – only mix what you need to avoid waste
• Squeegee: Typically 65 – 75 Blade
• Mesh: 24 – 120T
• Cleaning: Use Water
• Thinning: Use up to 10% water
• Curing: 160 – 180 C (120 – 180 seconds depending on equipment, colour, and garment and ink deposit applied). Always wash test to test cure.